Pages

Thursday, March 5

material girl x

i've recently been revisiting my teenage years, and listening to the music of my youth.....i'm having great fun dancing around the house to wham, duran duran, cyndi lauper and madonna. looking at madonna's earlier albums made me realise how cool she was back then, and how different she as then than now....

photos from session with gary heery for madonna's first album (1983)

photos by steven meisel for "like a virgin" (1984)

photos by albero tolot taken during making of "la isla bonita" video (1987)

top photos: patrick demarchelier for american vogue (1998)
bottom photos: stephen meisel for vanity fair (1991)

the iconic herb ritts photo, that is now been used for comic relief....

1 comment:

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x