Pages

Wednesday, March 18

favourite things x

i have had "my favourite things", from the sound of music, going around and around in my head all day, so i felt it was only appropriate to post about this today
lovely photos from flickr.....x

raindrops on roses, by jojodee

whiskers on kittens, by iwantyourtalent

bright copper kettles, by nish52

warm woollen mittens, by timothyvalentine

brown paper packages tied up with string, by sapaho
music: my favourite things from the sound of music
xx

5 comments:

  1. wow! what fab photos, esp. the rose and the kittay and the kettles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the song. The pics are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly divine. Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finds! Wish you a great weekend, geisslein ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the idea behind this post - really gorgeous finds to match the song!! lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x