Pages

Monday, March 9

cryptohematology......secrets in my bloodline x

whilst in la i saw an exhibition of steven kenny's work.....it was shown in a small gallery, the glass garage in west hollywood. his work is amazing, so dark & thoughtful, mixing realism, surrealism & symbolism, he questions our detachment & rejection of the natural world in favour for a world of predictability & order
visit the artist's website here....x

figure praying (2005), the birdcage (2007), the semaphore (2007), the departure (2006)
the lantern (2006), the pinnacle (2008), the woodsmans wife (2008), fledge (2005)

3 comments:

  1. I love this artist! esp the birdcage one, thanks for introducing him!

    By the way, I tagged you in an award today :

    http://thecherryblogcouk.blogspot.com/2009/03/thats-nice-thursday.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at those pictures... huh?! Popping in via pretty little world.

    Had a look around - thanks.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x