Pages

Friday, April 3

fashion friday *luella* x

welcome to my second fashion friday......does this now count as a regular feature, i wonder?

anyway, as promised yesterday, i have a beautifully bright collection to show today, in honour of the bright week being hosted by concrete and honey (thank you nicola, it's been really good fun x) so, please let me introduce miss luella bartley....

she studied fashion at the ubiquitous st martins, but decided to become a fashion journalist, working at the evening standard, dazed & confused, and finally at british vogue, a contemporary of the katie's, grand & moss, she returned to design with her first collection "daddy, i want a pony" followed by "daddy, who are the clash?", moved across the pond to show at new york fashion week, then returned home to london in 2007, she is current holder of the british fashion industries "designer of the year"....

her ready to wear collection for spring 2009 is one of the most delightful i have seen, she describes it as "princess anne goes psychedellic", hillary alexander of the telegraph describes the models as "visions of anarchic loveliness", so colourful, so pretty, so ladylike, so girly......

......enjoy......

all images from style.com

wishing you a fashionable friday
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope this is a regular feature - I've just added a link from my blog cos I love them so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs... I love everyone of them

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x