Pages

Tuesday, March 27

sunshine x


i wanted to bring a little of my sunny day to you all today....it's unseasonably warm, actually hot is probably a better description, and it's so lovely to be outside, to be able to open windows & doors & let the fresh air blow through the house & my thoughts....

....how long this weather will last is anyone's guess, but i'm going to make the most of every sunny minute....

found this amazing version of *you are my sunshine*.....listen & hope you enjoy as much as i did, oh, and if you get time take a look at my very sunny, sunshine story over at *lily&Bloom*....

for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x