Pages

Wednesday, April 18

inspiration x

{top:  stylizimo;  next:  pinterest;  next:  the pursuit aesthetic;  &last:  dolly pearl inspiration}

torie jayne wrote a lovely post last week about inspiration walls & i wanted to dig out some of my favourite images to share.  at work i always had lots of lovely images & inspiration around me, sometimes to the despair of neater colleagues {ho hum....}, but as yet i've not put anything in my new work space....which needs to change, especially as this week i've been feeling less than inspired & a little lethargic ~ something which the damp, wet weather is not helping with ~ so my aim, & promise, is to post some pics of my inspiration wall by saturday....

for now
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of your work on here... and Pinterest.
    Simbarashe
    http://lordashbury.com

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x