Pages

Tuesday, July 20

decorating.....x

feeling a little unsettled at the moment.....think it's the anticipation of so many nice things about to happen.....and particularly my new bathroom. after living with a very very bare shell of a bathroom for what seems like forever, it will be absolute heaven to have a gorgeously new & shiny bathroom to luxuriate in.....whilst most of the basics like the bathroom suite, flooring & tiles {and yes, treating myself to these beautiful, beautiful tiles as splashback to the sink} i can now start thinking of all those finishing touches....


....i don't quite have the room for the rolltop bath, but i love the colours and the light & airy feel this has, with gorgeous vintage touches.....lovely inspiration

bye bye for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x