Pages

Saturday, October 3

autumn x

today has been blustery & showery, and although i'm flying to warmer climates tomorrow, today i'm thinking about cuddly, furry blankets, cosy cardigans and winter coats....

....i quite fancy a raincoat type of thing before buying a full on winter coat....could i stretch to one of these gorgeous burberry raincoats, and more importantly, could i ever look as stunning as emma watson....?

all photos from here
(ps. my favourite coat is the one in the first photo)

enjoy the rest of your saturday
xx

4 comments:

  1. Emma Watson looks so incredible in those ads! So effortlessly chic. I don't think anything can really beat a well made Burberry rain coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking good! With the help of those Burberry rain coats, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anyone wearing a Burberry coat will try and evoke Miss Watsons effortless cool, she looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. does any one know the name of the first coat? I can't find it on the burberry site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x