Pages

Sunday, November 22

tidy x

most weekends cleaning & tidying are the very last item on my *to do* list, but this weekend marked the start of my christmas cleanup.......i get to the point where i can't bear any mess and clutter and go through the house like a whirling dervish......so today, downstairs got the full tidy treatment, and i'm now sitting in my very tidy living room, with tealights & candles lit, enjoying this sunday evening....

gorgeous tealights on stairs
from
*weheartit*


i hope you have all had a lovely weekend
and enjoy your sunday evening
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love a good tidy and declutter, you have inspired me to spend some time this weekend going over my house in preperation for xmas. Great blog X

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x