Pages

Saturday, November 14

sleep x

over.the.hills from we heart it

my sleeping patterns are a little haywire......not quite still on hk time, not really on uk time, in some strange halfway house between the two.....i have a great knowledge of early morning telly, and do you know the hours between 3 and 7 in the morning seem so much longer than hours you have during the day? then i can't keep my eyes open after about 7 in the evening......having a very cosy couch is not helping at all, as i snuggle further and further promising myself i won't shut my eyes & failing miserably....!

today i'll leave you with a lovely collection of images found on *we heart it*......roses, teacups, cupcakes & those dear little deers....

all images from *we heart it*

have a lovely saturday
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x