Pages

Thursday, January 19

walking x


at the moment i am walking to most of the places i need to go; a new spirit of frugality, originally imposed by circumstances, now something i am meeting head on as a personal challenge. i'm lucky that the days, for the most part, have been cold, but a blue sky, sunny, kind of cold, perfect for wrapping up in gloves & scarves, slipping on the uggs & marching out, my ipod on shuffle, these walks somehow have the ability to give me time to think, but also to take my mind off things if i wish.....

.....yesterday i think i may have overdone it, as a half hour walk to a dental appointment turned into a 6mile round walk.....that's an awful lot of thinking, or forgetting....the sense of achievement is great, but, i think i may have broken myself....

for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x