Pages

Friday, October 1

places in portland {oblations} x

we stumbled upon *oblation papers&press* on our first day in portland, a wonderful stationery shop with a letterpress print shop on site. they had a wonderful selection of cards, a cute pair of birds to chat to and really friendly staff

it goes without saying that a small fortune was spent that day on cards, journals, and gorgeous embroidered wrapping paper......

{all images from oblation papers&press blog}

it has been the rainiest of days today
but
secretly wishing it rains all weekend & i can spend time curled up on the sofa watching old movies
xx

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite shops in Portland. I spent way too much money of lovely cards and notebooks there.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x