Pages

Sunday, October 3

knit 1 purl 1 x

have recently discovered knitting again, and now the nights are drawing in there's something cosy about sitting in the evening knitting away....especially with the chunky needles & yarn bought in portland last month.....i love the fact you can knit away & nearly finish a scarf or hat in a couple of evenings {great for those of us who don't have much in the way of patience!}

*rowan* has some lovely yarns, and have found some lovely {free} patterns on their website; i have my eye on some knitted cushion covers, a really cosy throw & that amazing rug with knitted flowers....gorgeous!


have had a really lovely weekend, the house is tidy, which always makes me feel more content, and now sitting with glass of red wine, looking forward to an interesting week at work

for now
xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely pillows. I need to catch up on the tidying!!!

    beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also just got my knitting needles out again - autumns in the air and I'm looking forward to cosy evenings knitting by the fire. I'll have to check out those patterns - mostly I just knit scarves but I feel like I'm ready to progress to something a bit more challenging!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x