Pages

Saturday, May 16

shopping list saturday.....tell me a secret x

i have a secret to tell
x
secret garden by shelbied

i found a keyfall secrets by emmalynne

to a doorsecret garden by italiangirlingeorgia

a door that led to a gardenthe secret garden by mkendall

where i can sit and write my secretstiny handbound journal necklace by newprehistory

and think of all the ways i can tell yousecret love letter necklace by buenostyle

i love yousecret message envelope by sweetiepie

x

the saturday shopping list was started by fancy picnic so hop on over there to take a look at everybody elses lists

hope you are enjoying a lovely saturday.....it is showery and blustery here and i have a long list of things to do
bye bye for now
xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty post with many beautiful pictures.
    My plans for this Saturday are...going to the gym, take care of myself with pedicure and manicure and maybe a body scrub, make some shopping of course!
    This evening I would like to go to the cinema to see "Angels and Demons".
    Have a great Saturday!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the necklaces! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection, I really love the tiny love letter necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that love letter necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x