Pages

Sunday, May 17

a full moon x

i can't quite remember where i saw these first, but couldn't resist sharing them with you

they are from an article in vogue korea from october 2007

*full moon*
tradtitional korean dress
photographs by kim kujng soo

there are so many things i love about these pictures
the colours, soft, muted, smoky, subdued
the silhouettes, sculptured, overblown
the beautiful proportions
the lovely empire lines highlighted with lovely ties and ribbons
the textures and patterns of the textiles

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello

    Great Blog! I really enjoyed reading it. In fact if I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free… usually I don’t like advertising for others but your blog is really worth for others to see… well I look forward to all the updates. Thanks again.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew the Han Bok could look that elegant and forward-looking. :D

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x