Pages

Saturday, February 14

love.....x

for stony limits cannot hold love out
and what love can do that dares love attempt
william shakespeare, romeo & juliet (1595)

he loves me....he loves me not....x (photo by ifangelsflywhycanti on flickr)

(top left: sandra r, top right: peace & love, bottom left: grace faoro, bottom right: beth armsheimer all on flickr)

love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...
it is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs...
love does not delight in the evil but rejoices in the truth...
it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....x
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

happy valentines day to all......x

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x