Friday, April 20

the best brunches in paris x


i think that i must keep my subscription to *my little paris* simply to torment myself with all the things i could do in paris if i visited more/lived there....but if you are planning a trip in the near future it's a great resource for restaurants, bars, new shop openings & general things to do that you probably wouldn't stumble across yourself.....

being a complete breakfast addict, I loved yesterday's email....*the best brunches in paris*, sharing sixteen venues for brunch, from the *trendy brunch* & the *brunch at the market* to the more exotic *lost in bombay*....but my favourite has to be the *bookworm heaven* set in an old library ~ sounds truly heavenly

off to book the Eurostar...

for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x