Pages

Thursday, April 29

looking forward.....x

to a lovely long weekend, and hoping the sun will shine a little.....

.....i can't remember where i found the link to this site, but it makes me wish i lived a little nearer to sydney or melbourne so i could take a visit to *lee mathews*.....it has the feel of an australian *anthropologie*.....would love to hear from anyone who had been, to see if it lives up to it's promise....


on-line shop is coming soon

please please
hurry up
even if all i'll be able to do is *window*shop
......

only one more day till the weekend
xx

3 comments:

  1. Have the best weekend and I love these shots sweetie. Keep up the good work for sure. Stop by for a little slice of San Francisco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend!!! and those images are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you found it on my blog ;-) http://so-mee.blogspot.com/2010/05/talking-about.html
    Great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x