Tuesday, May 1

liberty & DM's x


following their collaboration with nike, today liberty launch a collection with Dr.Martens.  bringing together two great heritage brands, with a theme of *wild nature*, the small collection celebrates some of liberty's most classic floral prints, combining them with the classic, functional & yet slightly rebellious design of Dr.Martens.

i've never owned a pair of DM's, although given the appalling weather they would prove incredibly practical at the moment, & i think i could be swayed by a really pretty floral print.

for now
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love these- how cute! A pair of floral DMs could definitely enhance my vintage inspired wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog checkout mine on

    http//www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I will have a closer look at the system, since I’m looking for one at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    --------------------------------
    Thanh Le - HomeDesignLove.Com
    http://www.homedesignlove.com
    I'd be happy if you allow me to your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog:) I greet and I invite you to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice designs!
    I am happy that I found this post and had a chance to go through this stuff!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x