Pages

Thursday, December 15

vintage neon....x

it was my birthday recently & one of my favourite presents was a beautiful cushion from rockett st george, which i have coveted for a long while. i love the blurb used to describe this cushion..

"i think there is a new disease called 'cushionitus' {the need to continually buy cushions - which i have} - but these are just the more beautiful cushions i have ever seen"

{top: girl in a pretty dress cushion; next: via teeseme; next: yuval hen via pinterest & last: pinterest via abundance}

there's something so classy & lovely about black & white with hints of neon bright. today i'll mostly be finding the perfect home for my new cushion.

for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x