Wednesday, January 13

a cluster of lovliness x

it feels like it will never stop snowing....i think we are in a permanent state of snowiness....white, deep, and lovely....(unless you actually need to step foot outside)....

i had a lovely surprise in my inbox....my *cluster* has been chosen to go on *lovely clusters*....

sewing box
all details here

lovely clusters is a website showcasing handmade & vintage pieces from artists & designers around the world and links to their shop sites....you will find a lot of etsy sellers here, it's another great way of finding lovely things amongst the hundreds and hundreds of things sold there....

a couple of my favourite new finds are *tina crespo* whose photography is so beautiful, and *hula gypsy* who make purses decorated with gorgeous vintage brooches...

...so thank you to rachel for choosing my choices....

have a lovely day
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh , congratulations!
    Thanks for your comment yesterday. Yes, quite addicting... but so neat to share with other artistic souls... even if we are thousands of miles apart- your blog is gorgeous- and yes, I have many others I love- have yet to add them to my links. Hope your week is well!
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x